Tuesday 25 June 2013

Amazing photographer

I'm blessed to know some really exceptional people, who excel in a variety of different roles; wonderful home-makers, talented artists, fitness gurus, master chefs, mathmagicians, crafters... The list of talents of the people around me is massive one, and expanding daily, as new friends come along and old ones gain new passions.

This post is a sincere thank you to a very talented lady whose work I think deserves a really wide audience.  She is a mum to three busy little lads, and still found time to help out a slightly panicky me when I needed a head shot today for my article in the forthcoming Green Parent Magazine (July/August issue).

Have a look at her examples on https://www.facebook.com/pages/BubbaBaby-Photography/242232179218145.  I genuinely look better in this photo than I do in pictures from 10 years ago!  Since this was taken at the end of a long day of activities with two small boys you can imagine what a normal photo of me would have looked like :) If she can do this for me, imagine how gorgeous your little folks will look in her pics!

p.s.I know I'm no supermodel.  This post is about the talents of a friend, not me trying to blow my own trumpet, before any meany friends and strangers start leaving rude messages for me :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment